The New York Knicks visit the Atlanta Hawks on this fine Monday evening, and the Hawks will look to bounce back from a disappointing defeat.
- Trae Young
- Cam Reddish
- De’Andre Hunter
- John Collins
- Clint Capela
- Kevin Huerter (left ankle impingement) is available to play.
- Rajon Rondo (left knee soreness) is available to play.
- Kris Dunn (right ankle surgery) is out.
- Danilo Gallinari (right ankle sprain) is out.
- Onyeka Okongwu (inflammation, sesamoid bone, left foot) is out.
- Tony Snell (inflammation, cuboid bone, right foot) is out.
Join us and (please) be cordial to one another in the comments below.