The Atlanta Hawks welcome the Philadelphia 76ers to State Farm Arena on this fine Monday evening.
- Trae Young
- Cam Reddish
- De’Andre Hunter
- John Collins
- Clint Capela
- Trae Young (right wrist soreness) is available to play.
- Kevin Huerter (left ankle soreness) is available to play.
- Bruno Fernando (left hip soreness) is available to play.
- Tony Snell (inflammation, cuboid bone, right foot) is available to play on a 12 to 15 minute restriction, per Lloyd Pierce.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (right knee injury) is out.
- Kris Dunn (right ankle surgery) is out.
- Danilo Gallinari (right ankle sprain) is out.
- Onyeka Okongwu (inflammation, sesamoid bone, left foot) is out.
- Rajon Rondo (right knee injury maintenance) is out.
Join us and (please) be cordial to one another in the comments below.