Two days after a tremendously entertaining match-up between the same two teams, the Atlanta Hawks and the Brooklyn Nets face off on Friday at Barclays Center.
- Trae Young
- Cam Reddish
- De’Andre Hunter
- John Collins
- Clint Capela
- Trae Young (right calf soreness) is available to play
- De’Andre Hunter (right knee soreness) is available to play
- Danilo Gallinari (right ankle sprain) is out.
- Rajon Rondo (left knee soreness) is out.
- Kris Dunn (right ankle surgery) is out.
- Onyeka Okongwu (inflammation, sesamoid bone, left foot) is out.
- Tony Snell (inflammation, cuboid bone, right foot) is out.
Join us and (please) be cordial to one another in the comments below.