Good evening, folks.
The Atlanta Hawks are back in play on Tuesday and the ATL and 29 podcast is back to preview the festivities. Kevin Chouinard of Hawks.com brings chatter on the following topics:
- Audio from Trae Young after he practiced on Monday, including his thoughts on Chelsea Lane and her work in keeping players healthy and in great condition
- Health updates on Evan Turner, Allen Crabbe and Chandler Parsons
- How to navigate any internal comparisons between De’Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish
- Thoughts on the starting lineup for Tuesday
- Lloyd Pierce on “old soul” Jabari Parker
- Much, much more
‘ATL and 29: A Peachtree Hoops Podcast’ is hosted on Megaphone and you can subscribe via a number of platforms. Please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, PlayerFM, or Stitcher, as well as any podcast player you might prefer.
Tell your friends about the show and be sure to bookmark our dedicated section.