Good evening, friends. The Atlanta Hawks took the floor on MLK Day and, while the result wasn’t favorable, there was plenty to discuss about the festivities. Episode 513 of the Locked on Hawks podcast does just that and it tackles the following subjects:
- Kevin Huerter was a late scratch and that placed the Hawks in a tough spot
- The first quarter was favorable... but that was the end of that
- Lloyd Pierce didn’t see much to be happy about after game
- Will Taurean Prince be returning to the starting lineup?
- Dewayne Dedmon enjoyed a barrage of three-point shooting
- Big-picture takeaways from the night
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn (among others), as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.