Happy Friday! Training camp is coming and, before it arrives, the Locked on Hawks podcast gives you a look behind the curtain when it comes to the rotation for the Atlanta Hawks. Jeff Siegel of Early Bird Rights joins us for Episode 437 and topics include the following:
- Dewayne Dedmon’s latest injury update and how it might affect the frontcourt
- When healthy, we know Atlanta’s top three big men but how do they fill the rest of the minutes at the 4?
- Combing through the wing situation, with an eye toward small-ball lineups and the early-season pecking order behind Kent Bazemore at shooting guard
- How much will the Hawks deploy two-PG lineups this season?
- What happens if Atlanta loses either Trae Young or Jeremy Lin for any period of time?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.