Greetings! After a travel-related hiatus, the Locked on Hawks podcast is back for Episode 423 and this particular show has a mailbag theme. Topics include the following:
- Before the mailbag begins, we tackle the recent buzz tying Kent Bazemore to potential interest from the Houston Rockets
- How much urgency should the Hawks have in pursuing a deal for Bazemore? How much should it take for Atlanta to accept a deal centered on Bazemore and Ryan Anderson?
- A (very) brief glance at Atlanta’s preseason slate
- There has been a lot of talk about marketing interest and the 2018-19 roster and we examine why that might be
- What do the Hawks do if they need a third point guard?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.