Happy Monday! July is here and, later on July 2, the Atlanta Hawks will take the court in Salt Lake City for their first action in NBA Summer League.
In short, there is a lot going on and Episode 411 of the Locked on Hawks podcast touches on the following topics:
- What LeBron James’ decision could mean for Atlanta
- The Hawks have been tied to Zach LaVine and we sort through why that may be
- Isaiah Taylor is no longer on Atlanta’s roster, as he was waived over the weekend
- Tales from Summer League practice, with a hat-tip to KL Chouinard of Hawks.com
- DeAndre’ Bembry isn’t cleared to play in Summer League
- Looking ahead at some of the more intriguing parts and story lines to monitor
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcas and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.