Greetings! With two weeks until the 2018 NBA Draft, it is time to bring in the big guns and that is the case for Episode 397 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. Ricky O’Donnell of SB Nation joins the show and topics include the following:
- Ricky’s newest mock draft has an interesting haul for Atlanta and we discuss the possibilities, headlined by the presence of Jaren Jackson Jr.
- Marvin Bagley III is a bit lower on Ricky’s board than in other places and we discuss the Duke standout
- Luka Doncic is very good at basketball
- Michael Porter Jr. and the risk involved with selecting him in the top seven
- Finding “the guy” for Ricky in this class
- Atlanta’s potential options for the No. 19, No. 30 and No. 34 picks
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.