Happy Friday! The mania that is NBA Free Agency (and Summer League) is almost here and, before it arrives, Jeff Siegel of Early Bird Rights and, of course, Peachtree Hoops joins the Locked on Hawks podcast for Episode 410.
Topics include the following:
- Setting the scene for July 1, including what kind of options (and salary cap space) the Hawks actually have
- What contracts around the league could be in play for Atlanta to take on in search of assets?
- How likely is it that the Hawks sign a big-ticket free agent? What players make sense?
- Jeff’s thoughts on potential bargains that may be available to a rebuilding team
- Combing the Dennis Schroder trade market and briefly discussing what happens if he sticks around through October
- Jeff’s view of the draft and a quick look ahead at Summer League
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.