Good morning! The Locked on Hawks podcast is here with Episode 409 and it is an interesting time to follow the Atlanta Hawks. With that in mind, we are joined by NBA Draft expert Jeremy Woo of Sports Illustrated and topics for today’s program include the following:
- Lloyd Pierce’s comments on the Dennis Schroder-Trae Young situation and what they might actually mean
- Highlights from Monday’s introductory press conference of the team’s new rookies
- The Hawks need a new G League head coach and it’s Mike Budenholzer’s fault
- Jeremy’s thoughts on Young, Kevin Huerter, Omari Spellman and much more
- An early look at the 2019 draft class
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.