After a wild (and lengthy) Episode 400 with Robby Kalland of UPROXX Sports, the Locked on Hawks podcast is back. Obviously, the Atlanta Hawks have some important decisions to make in the 2018 NBA Draft and, with just one week until June 21 (finally) arrives, Chris Stone of the Sporting News joins us to break it all down for Episode 401.
Topics include the following:
- Before Chris hops aboard, we quickly examine the news of the day, including a look ahead to Summer League and draft workouts this week
- Chris is much higher on Trae Young than our last podcast guest
- He is not, however, as high on Mo Bamba
- How easy is Atlanta’s choice if Luka Doncic slips to No. 3 overall?
- Quick thoughts on the Marvin Bagley/Jaren Jackson Jr. debate, plus players to watch and monitor at No. 19, No. 30 and No. 34 overall
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.