Greetings! The Locked on Hawks podcast has reached another milestone, as today’s show represents the 400th episode in the program’s history. To commemorate the splendor, Robby Kalland of UPROXX Sports joins us and topics for this NBA Draft-driven pod include the following:
- Robby hasn’t visited with us since the Dennis Schröder comments and we check his pulse on the situation
- Should trading up or down from No. 3 be a real consideration?
- Trae Young and Michael Porter Jr. are polarizing prospects and Robby shares his (strong) takes on the Oklahoma guard and the Missouri forward
- Who would Robby take at No. 3 for the Atlanta Hawks in a perfect world? What happens if that player is gone?
- What’s the best and worst case scenario for June 21?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.