Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks struggled mightily on Monday evening and the end result was a lopsided loss to the Los Angeles Lakers. Episode 349 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down the defeat and more, with the following topics:
- Ersan Ilyasova’s buyout is done
- Dewayne Dedmon’s benching on Friday, as explained by Mike Budenholzer
- Defense was a problem on Monday
- Isaiah Taylor had a good night
- Tyler Dorsey did not, at least as a scorer
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.