Happy Sunday! The Locked on Hawks podcast is back after a brief hiatus and Episode 499 is here to evaluate what transpired when the Atlanta Hawks battled with both the Minnesota Timberwolves (on Friday) and Cleveland Cavaliers (on Saturday).
Topics for this particular show include the following:
- The blow-by-blow of what transpired during a wild Friday night win in Minnesota
- Big shots from Trae Young and Kevin Huerter down the stretch
- Another huge night from Kent Bazemore and John Collins
- Minnesota just couldn’t make a free throw
- Another win at home, this time against Cleveland
- Vince Carter’s heroics against the Cavs
- Trae Young with a strong showing after a slow start
- It got too close for comfort
- Love for Justin Anderson
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.