Merry Christmas (Eve), everyone! The Atlanta Hawks were in action in Detroit on Sunday afternoon and the Locked on Hawks podcast was on the scene at Little Caesars Arena to chronicle the action. Episode 497 brings a recap of what transpired and topics include the following:
- A short-handed roster produced a number of interesting decisions for Lloyd Pierce, even before the game began
- The Hawks avoided their trademark first-quarter struggles and were lights-out before halftime
- Turnovers were still an issue in the first half
- Vince Carter’s shooting barrage and the strong play of Alex Len
- The blow-by-blow account of what happened down the stretch
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.