Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks are riding back-to-back wins and the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to discuss the most recent victory. Episode 496 arrives on a Saturday and topics for the program include the following:
- The first quarter wasn’t kind to Atlanta’s defense, even when it came to New York making some obscene attempts
- The Hawks played well offensively all night long and the showing came with balance
- John Collins was very productive and Trae Young enjoyed a quiet, yet impressive game
- The defense bowed up after the opening period and it showed on the stat sheet
- Everyone (yes, everyone) played well
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.