Good morning, folks. The Atlanta Hawks performed well in a close-fought loss on Wednesday evening and the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to discuss what transpired against the Dallas Mavericks. Topics for Episode 491 include the following:
- A less than ideal defensive start to the game... with progress after that
- How much did Rick Carlisle’s ejection change the game?
- Officiating and the free throw disparity were discussed in a big way after the game
- A career night from Kevin Huerter, who was aggressive and good
- Trae Young takes a step forward
- John Collins didn’t get many breaks but he was still quite productive
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.