Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks resume their 2018-19 schedule on Tuesday in Charlotte but, before we get to tip-off against the Hornets, Episode 466 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here.
Jeff Siegel joins the show and topics include the following:
- An update on John Collins and his recovery from injury
- How bad is Atlanta’s turnover issue and who are the culprits?
- Turnovers don’t live on their own and impact other aspects
- Do the Hawks need to worry about offensive rebounding?
- The defense has been better than expected, at least in the grand scheme
- Jeff checked in on Daniel Hamilton with takeaways from Erie
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s episode, please do us a solid and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of Megaphone. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.