Good morning! The 2017-2018 NBA season is approaching quickly and the Locked on Hawks podcast is usually here to prepare you for what to expect from Mike Budenholzer and company. However, today’s episode takes a break and examines another topic in dissecting the over/under win total for each team in the Western Conference.
Old pal Robby Kalland joins the show and topics include the following:
- The Pelicans have a (very) weird roster that includes no wings
- Never fail to trust coaches like Rick Carlisle and Gregg Popovich
- The Warriors are pretty good at basketball
- There are a lot of Lakers fans in this world and many of them live near Las Vegas
- Best bets from both of us and where you should invest capital
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s program, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This broadcast can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.