Happy Friday! Bill DiFilippo of UPROXX Sports joins the Locked on Hawks podcast for Episode 243 and, even in a dead period for the Atlanta Hawks, the content is interesting. Topics include the following:
- Bill’s take on Atlanta’s offseason and the decision to finally rebuild
- Dwight Howard and all that comes with having him on your basketball team, especially in the midst of a rebuilding phase
- The John Collins experience and what that might look like in the future
- Bill’s thoughts on rookie guard Tyler Dorsey and what he saw at the college level during his time at Oregon
- Dennis Schröder’s overall standing among point guards right now
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This broadcast can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.