Greetings! It has been a relatively quiet stretch for the Atlanta Hawks and, frankly, the NBA as a whole. That all ended on Monday evening, though, as the league sprung into action with the release of the 2017-2018 regular season schedule.
That is the centerpiece of most basketball discussion today and Episode 242 of the Locked on Hawks podcast joins the chorus. Topics include the following:
- Paul Millsap is back and it didn’t take long
- The Hawks won’t be on TV unless you have League Pass or live in the ATL area
- MLK Day is back and the choir is warming up
- John Collins’ rating in NBA 2K18
- Another outlet placed Atlanta in the league’s basement
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s show, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the broadcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.