Good morning! It is Saturday but that will not stop the Locked on Hawks podcast from checking in on the festivities. Episode 229 is here to break down a number of topics and they are as follows:
- Mike Muscala got paid and it was a good deal for the Hawks
- Nate Duncan and Danny Leroux break down the THJ contract
- Tyler Dorsey’s contract is reportedly signed and sealed
- Jamal Crawford’s buyout and what it could mean
- Recapping the opener in Las Vegas
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s podcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.