Hello, friends. Episode 226 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and, as with all of our early-July shows, the turnaround is a quick one to avoid major spoilers. Zach Dillard of Fox Sports South joins us and topics include the following:
- The Paul Millsap deal still happened and we take Zach’s temperature on how he is feeling about the Hawks
- Was Millsap’s contract actually a massive bargain for Denver? Should Atlanta have considered matching/exceeding it?
- Reflecting on how the Hawks got here in just two short years
- Bojan Bogdanovic wants a lot of money and the Hawks probably shouldn’t give it to him
- Mike Muscala and Tim Hardaway Jr. are still dangling in the wind
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s program, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.