Good morning! The weekend is here and, while it wasn’t the busiest week in the world for the Atlanta Hawks, there is plenty of fodder for a new podcast. Episode 235 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and topics include the following:
- The Hawks introduced both Dewayne Dedmon and Ersan Ilyasova to the media on Friday afternoon.
- Jamal Crawford’s buyout and putting that to bed once and for all
- The good folks at CBS Sports projected Atlanta’s win total and, if anything, it’s rosy
- Kyrie Irving is on the market and people are asking if the Hawks should put together an offer
- What available free agents should the Hawks be targeting now?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on today’s broadcast, please do us a solid and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.