Good morning! The NBA Draft is rapidly approaching and we are in deep preparation. Episode 211 of the Locked on Hawks podcast features a visit from draft expert Derek Bodner and topics include the following:
- Derek’s philosophy when it comes to drafting the best player available or looking for fit
- There is a glut of big men at the end of the first round. Which would Derek prefer in a vacuum?
- Justin Jackson and Luke Kennard are divisive players and Derek brings a scouting report
- What could of values could be available at No. 31? Should the Hawks target a point guard in that range?
- Could one of the bigs (i.e. Tony Bradley or Andzejs Pasecniks) be available at 31?
- Derek’s favorite players in the draft
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.