Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks have plenty to think about when it comes to the 2017 NBA Draft and that is the next major event on the calendar. Before that day arrives (and the Hawks make three selections), though, there is still plenty to dissect with regard to free agency and overall team direction. Episode 210 of the Locked on Hawks podcast serves as a primer in that regard and Chris Barnewall of CBS Sports joins the show to break down the following topics:
- Travis Schlenk’s hiring and how it might impact the decision-making process
- The Paul Millsap domino and how everything revolves around it
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is a player that Chris loves. How much would he pay him?
- Should the Hawks move away from Dwight Howard?
- Atlanta’s decisions on the likes of Mike Muscala, Ersan Ilyasova and others
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.