Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks, and the rest of the NBA, are awaiting July 1 and the opening of free agency. Until then, though, there is plenty to discuss, including a number of topics that are covered on Episode 220 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. They include the following:
- Paul Millsap and Taurean Prince were “snubbed” for NBA recognition
- The Nuggets reportedly have interest in Paul Millsap and it makes complete sense
- Paul Millsap vs. Kevin Love in a purely hypothetical trade
- Which direction should the Hawks go in terms of overall roster building?
- What is fair value for Tim Hardaway Jr. (who is now restricted) on the market?
- John Collins and whether his jump shot will improve
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.