Happy Friday! The 2017 NBA Draft is in the books and, as always, it was a long night of enjoyment for die-hard fans of the association. As a recap, the Locked on Hawks podcast is here for Episode 219 and topics for the show include the following:
- Alpha Kaba was drafted at No. 60. Who is he?
- Oregon’s Tyler Dorsey can really shoot. What else does he bring to the table?
- Other players that could have been available at No. 41 and the notion that Atlanta should have inquired about buying more picks
- John Collins’ strengths
- John Collins’ weaknesses, highlighted by defense
- Overall “grades” and takeaways
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.