Good morning! It is a brand new week and, as it kicks off, the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down the available wings in the 2017 NBA Draft. The Atlanta Hawks, of course, have three picks at their disposal and that makes for an interesting backdrop. Topics for Episode 213 include the following:
- The workout information keeps trickling in
- What position are the Hawks reportedly zeroing in on for the No. 19 pick?
- The wing position isn’t quite as deep as the big men are in this class
- There is upside, there is shooting and there is safety. Not a ton of crossover between the three
- A few second-round prospects to keep an eye on
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.