Good morning! The calendar has officially flipped to June and it is a big summer for the Atlanta Hawks. To kick off the month, Episode 209 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to answer listener questions and topics include the following:
- What should the return be if the Hawks are marketing Dwight Howard on the trade market?
- Discussing new Hawks GM Travis Schlenk’s top priority for the offseason
- Should the Hawks be looking to trade up in the 2017 NBA Draft or holding steady?
- The Pistons are reportedly marketing the 12th pick. Any chance?
- Paul Millsap sign-and-trades and the myth behind the notion
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.