Happy Wednesday! Old friend Bret LaGree joins the Locked on Hawks podcast for Episode 205 and the episode serves as something of an offseason primer for the Atlanta Hawks. Topics include the following:
- Taurean Prince’s rookie season was a very interesting one. How would Bret value the soon-to-be sophomore moving forward?
- Bret’s thoughts on the GM search to this point and what he would like to see in the hire
- What kind of contract would be reasonable for Tim Hardaway Jr. given that he is a restricted free agent? What kind of player will THJ be in the future?
- Mike Muscala’s under-the-radar free agency and what it might say about the Hawks and their philosophy
- Trying to navigate the waters with regard to Dwight Howard and Kent Bazemore
- The Paul Millsap decision and how it will (er, should) affect the rest of the roster building effort
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.