Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks are not fully “in the news” right now but, by late May standards, there is plenty happening. Episode 203 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to discuss it all and topics include the following:
- All-NBA teams were announced and the Hawks were not represented
- Mike Budenholzer made a long, strange trip to see Dennis Schröder
- The Hawks offered what for Paul George?
- Paul Millsap took a step back offensively this season, even if he was still awesome
- Millsap’s defense, though, was incredible
- Breaking down the Millsap contract conundrum, including a look at Atlanta’s cap sheet and potential luxury tax implications
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.