The Atlanta Hawks are in something of a dead period right now, as all eyes are focused on a (very) slow general manager search. However, there is always plenty to discuss and Episode 201 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here. Topics include the following:
- All is quiet with regard to the Hawks and a general manager search
- Kris Humphries made $4 million and the Hawks extracted about what they could have expected
- It isn’t Humphries’ fault that he played too many minutes
- Taurean Prince was a lot of fun as a rookie, especially down the stretch of the season
- What is Prince’s ceiling? What is a reasonable projection? What can he improve on moving forward in order to fulfill it?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.