Happy Friday! The Atlanta Hawks picked up a huge victory over the Boston Celtics on Thursday evening and that win could prove pivotal in the race for playoff positioning in the Eastern Conference. With that said, Episode 176 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down what transpired and topics for the show include the following:
- The offensive explosion for the Hawks in the first half was virtually unmatched this season
- Taurean Prince’s career night
- Paul Millsap isn’t rusty anymore
- Mike Budenholzer’s use of a no-PG lineup in the first half
- A quick look ahead to the weekend, including two big games against the Cleveland Cavaliers
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.