Happy Monday! The Atlanta Hawks endured a (very) rough weekend that included back to back losses in Chicago and Brooklyn. However, there is still plenty to discuss with the team as the 2017 NBA Playoffs approach and topics for Episode 172 of the Locked on Hawks podcast include the following:
- Saturday’s game in Chicago was quietly entertaining, even if it did not go well for the Hawks
- The fateful alley-oop that cost the Hawks dearly against the Bulls
- Dennis Schröder’s topsy-turvy game
- The return of Paul Millsap on Sunday evening
- One of the worst offensive performances of the season from the Hawks
- What do the Hawks need to do in order to make the playoffs?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.