Friday evening brings a massive Game 6 at Philips Arena and the Atlanta Hawks are facing elimination. Before tip-off arrives, though, Episode 191 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here and KL Chouinard of Hawks.com joins the proceedings. Topics include the following:
- Marcin Gortat’s moving screens and their impact on Atlanta’s defense
- Dennis Schröder has had a (very) impressive series and we reflect on his future (and ceiling) in Atlanta
- What does KL think Atlanta’s best five is, in a vacuum, against Washington’s starters?
- Are Tim Hardaway Jr.’s struggles indicative of concerns for the future?
- Can the Hawks come back and win this series given the way they’ve played over the last 3 games?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.