Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks now have their backs against the wall after a Game 5 loss in Washington D.C. but, before they hit the floor again, Episode 190 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break things down. Topics for today include the following:
- From an overall standpoint, the Hawks played reasonably well but it wasn’t enough
- Dennis Schröder continues to play very, very well
- Kent Bazemore and Tim Hardaway Jr. provided little value in Game 5
- Dwight Howard’s lack of mobility in the second half
- How likely would a comeback series victory be for the Hawks at this point in time?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.