Game 5 is upon us and the Atlanta Hawks need to steal it in the nation’s capital. Before tip-off, however, Episode 189 of the Locked on Hawks podcast catches up with PTH’s own Jeff Siegel. Topics include the following:
- Dwight Howard was active and impressive in Game 4 but was he actually good defensively? How much does his lack of mobility hamstring the Hawks on that end?
- Tim Hardaway Jr. isn’t having the best series and we break down what (if anything) it means for his future
- Taurean Prince is starting to get a good bit of national attention for his play and we bask in the glow of the rookie wing
- Kent Bazemore was really good in Game 4. What did Jeff see from Kent and does that present any hope for the future?
- What is Atlanta’s best five-man lineup when Washington plays its starters in crunch time?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.