The Atlanta Hawks return home on Saturday for Game 3 against the Washington Wizards and they do so in an 0-2 deficit. While the series certainly isn’t over, there are not a ton of positives to unpack to this point. With that said, Episode 186 of the Locked on Hawks podcast tries to find them and Bo Churney of FanBuzz joins the program. Topics include the following:
- The officiating in Game 2 made things turn into a slog but that actually may have benefited the Hawks
- Atlanta’s playoff starting lineup is an absolute mess. Where do they go from here?
- Dwight Howard and what happens when he leaves the floor
- Will we see more of Thabo Sefolosha moving forward?
- Most of the NBA world shortens the bench in the playoffs. The Hawks played 11 guys on Wednesday.
- Kent Bazemore and Tim Hardaway Jr. are not playing well
- Predictions for Game 3 and beyond
- What happens for the future if the Hawks go down in flames in round one?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.