Wednesday night’s game did not go well for the Atlanta Hawks, as they fell into an 0-2 hole with a Game 2 loss to the Washington Wizards. Episode 185 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down what transpired, though, and topics include the following:
- This was not a fun basketball game to consume and it was marred by fouls
- Late-game execution left much to be desired
- Tim Hardaway Jr.’s defense was a problem throughout
- Where was Dwight Howard in the second half?
- Paul Millsap’s bounce-back performance
- Trying to find positives in the loss
- The Hawks will be picking at No. 19 in the first round of the 2017 NBA Draft
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Thursday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.