The Atlanta Hawks are back in action on Wednesday evening as they take the floor against the Washington Wizards in Game 2. In advance of the contest, the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to preview the festivities and Episode 184 of the show includes the following topics:
- FiveThirtyEight odds don’t paint the rosiest picture for the Hawks, either in Game 2 or the full series
- Transition defense was a big issue in Game 1. Can Atlanta fix it?
- Markieff Morris playing (very) well is a big problem for the Hawks
- Atlanta’s starting lineup has to be better
- What should Dwight Howard’s role be for the rest of the series?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.