There is a (very) long break between Game 1 and Game 2 in the first round series between the Atlanta Hawks and Washington Wizards. Have no fear, though, as the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to bridge the gap. Episode 183 of the show features a visit from Ben Standig of Locked on Hawks in crossover fashion and topics include the following:
- What was encouraging in Game 1 for the Wizards?
- On the flip side, what inspired some fear in Game 1 on the Washington side?
- Should Dwight Howard play more or less in this series?
- Where in the world was Thabo Sefolosha?
- Paul Millsap vs. the Wizards... MMA style
- How much does Atlanta’s bench edge matter?
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.