Game 1 is in the books when it comes to the first round playoff series between the Atlanta Hawks and Washington Wizards. By now, you know that the underdog Hawks came up short in the opener but Episode 182 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down everything that transpired on the floor in the nation’s capital. Jeff Siegel joins the show and topics include the following:
- Atlanta’s first half “success”
- The bench put together a strong performance for the most part
- Where is Thabo Sefolosha?
- Defending John Wall and a third quarter explosion from Washington’s centerpiece
- Taurean Prince’s first playoff foray
- The Hawks were worse with Dwight Howard on the floor. Is that a trend for the series?
- The turnover issue remains
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s program, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.