The NBA Playoffs are big business and the 2017 edition could be pivotal for the Atlanta Hawks. On the eve of the team’s opening round series against John Wall and the Washington Wizards, Robby Kalland of UPROXX Sports hops aboard for Episode 181 of the Locked on Hawks podcast. Topics include the following:
- Taurean Prince just might stay in the starting lineup against Washington. Good idea?
- Hawks fans have a tendency to worry and we explore a few reasons that such behavior may be justified
- What is the biggest key for Atlanta in order to threaten a legitimate upset?
- The Hawks haven’t been able to score with consistency this season but changing that here will be pivotal
- The Hawks win if...?
- How to defend Washington’s best five-man lineup in crunch time
- Revisiting the Kyle Korver trade (in tangent form)
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.