The Atlanta Hawks just finished one of the wildest weekends for the franchise in recent memory. In short, the team accomplished what very few projected that they could and, for good measure, the Hawks produced two favorable results in hilariously unlikely circumstances. Episode 177 of the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to break down the madness that transpired and topics for this Monday show include the following:
- The Hawks were supposed to lose on Friday night... but they didn’t
- How much of the 39-assist explosion had to do with personnel?
- Mike Muscala’s big weekend
- What went wrong in the first three quarters on Sunday?
- What went (very) right the rest of the way?
- The wonder of Paul Millsap
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Monday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.