Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks hosted a very famous opponent on Monday evening and the Golden State Warriors got the best of the home team on the scoreboard. However, Episode 154 of the Locked on Hawks podcast goes well beyond that to dissect what transpired and topics include the following:
- The Hawks went supernova in the first quarter and it wasn’t enough
- Dennis Schröder was unceremoniously benched and it became a big story
- Was Mike Budenholzer right or wrong to handle the issue with his point guard in that fashion?
- Paul Millsap doing Paul Millsap things
- The steady shooting of Ersan Ilyasova
- A stinker from Kent Bazemore
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s show, please do us a huge favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This podcast can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.