Happy Friday! After a brief (and unexpected) hiatus on Thursday morning, the Locked on Hawks podcast is back for Episode 171 and there is plenty to discuss. The Atlanta Hawks wrapped up a sweep of back to back games in Philadelphia and, with that, things are a bit rosier for today’s program. Topics for the show include the following:
- It wasn’t a dominant performance from Atlanta, particularly in allowing far too many open shots to the Sixers
- Dwight Howard enjoyed himself and the stats backed up his strong performance
- Welcome back, Kent Bazemore
- Another woeful effort from the non-Bazemore bench players
- Looking ahead to the weekend and the rest of the season’s schedule
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Friday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This show can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the program and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.