Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks (finally) snapped a lengthy losing streak on Tuesday evening and that seems like a good thing. However, there is much more to unpack from the game against the Phoenix Suns and the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to do just that with Episode 170. Topics for the program include the following:
- The first quarter was great...
- ... the second quarter was not
- How good was Dennis Schröder in the aggregate?
- Taurean Prince’s strong recent play
- The notion that this game should have been close at all
- A quick look ahead to Wednesday’s game in Philadelphia
- Injury updates on Paul Millsap, Kent Bazemore and Thabo Sefolosha
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Wednesday’s show, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the podcast and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.