Good morning! The Atlanta Hawks are enduring a very tough time at the moment, even as Monday’s off day went sideways on the injury front. However, the Locked on Hawks podcast is here to sift through the noise and PTH’s own Kris Willis joins the program for Episode 169. Topics include the following:
- Paul Millsap underwent a non-surgical procedure on his ailing knee. What now?
- The Hawks will face Tuesday’s game without three starters... again
- Kris’s takeaways from Sunday afternoon’s loss to Brooklyn
- Taurean Prince has emerged as a rotation piece in recent days and we break down his game
- Which backup point guard should be “the guy” moving forward?
- Breaking down the rest of the schedule
- Much, much more
If you enjoy what you hear on Tuesday’s podcast, please do us a massive favor and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and, if you are willing, leave us a favorable (i.e. five-star) review. This program can also be found on Stitcher, TuneIn Radio and Google Play, as well as on our host site of AudioBoom. Tell your friends about the show and be sure to check out the rest of the Locked On Podcast Network, which now features a dedicated show about the Atlanta Falcons as well as every single NBA team.